Short drama shot on BMCC with Vedyra primes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short drama shot on BMCC with Vedyra primes

Here are a few graded grabs from a short film I DP'd, shot on my BMCC with my Vedyra Mini Primes. I love these lenses.

Last edited by Chris Adler; 12-19-2016, 09:00 AM. Reason: Changed images to link to remotely hosted images.

What?? Is this a joke?
    TWO stills?

Oh you evil, evil man Chris.

MORE!

MORE!

and BIGGER!
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Yeah, they aren't all that big. How do I go bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Adler View Post
        Yeah, they aren't all that big. How do I go bigger?
        When using the built in image attachment function, it's resizes and compresses photos arbitrarily if you host the photo on BMCUser. So don't use the "upload" part of the image thing. Host your images elsewhere (not imgur, we've had trouble with them in the past) and insert it via URL, but be sure to uncheck "retrieve remote file and reference locally". Be sure the URL is the direct link of the photo itself, ending in .jpeg, .png, etc.

Or if you're BBCode savvy, you can use the [img] tags manually (that's what I do).
        Aaron Lochert

Comment

Thanks. I fixed them. Can't post a move since we're just starting post-production and pushing it through the festival circuit.

Comment

Yeah man! That's what I'm talking about!

The Veydras are indeed GREAT lenses.

Nice work, mate.
            Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
            Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
            Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Great shots, I like your lighting style! What focal lenght here?

Comment

Any chance you could share some .dngs on dropbox?

I'm thinking of either getting the Veydras or the Optar Illuminas and seeing as much footage as possible helps.

Comment

I think the car shot was on the 50mm and the mirror shot on the 35mm. I'll look at posting a few DNG's when we've released a few more shots.

Comment

Loving that first image so much. Did you use any filtration? Skin looks exceptionally smooth but I can't tell if it's in part the age of the actress or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X