Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the BMPCC could do Slo-Mo this is what it would look like... (Alexa Plus 4:3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the BMPCC could do Slo-Mo this is what it would look like... (Alexa Plus 4:3)

I am really respecting my BMPCC after doing some tests with the Arri Alexa Plus.

This was shot in 120fps on the Alexa. What I think is so neat is the image is already familiar to me thanks to the pocket. The two could do some great things side by side.

https://vimeo.com/190421423

shot using a custom 28mm m42 lens i fabbed to PL mount via 3D printer
    Last edited by Revdesign Industries; 11-06-2016, 09:02 PM.
    Forrest Schultz
    Atlas Lens Co.
    YouTube///Vimeo

The BMPCC can do slow-mo...via the Micro, lol...probably would look very similar too.

How's the cam?

Comment

120p is cool, but it always seems a little too slow to me. Like you're doing a science slow-mo thing.

Try conforming it to 90frames. YOu might find that's kind of a sweet spot for human movement.
      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Forrest you still working on your anamorphic lens?

Comment

Originally posted by mjamerson View Post
          Forrest you still working on your anamorphic lens?
          Hi! Yes Sir, i sure am. we are deep into the finalizing of the optical design and getting to the prototype stage. The Alexa is specifically for testing the 2x anamorphic and demoing footage as I release it.
          Forrest Schultz
          Atlas Lens Co.
          YouTube///Vimeo

Comment

Originally posted by Revdesign Industries View Post
            Hi! Yes Sir, i sure am. we are deep into the finalizing of the optical design and getting to the prototype stage. The Alexa is specifically for testing the 2x anamorphic and demoing footage as I release it.
            i can't wait for this as the SLRMagic models are a bit off my taste as I saw more of the test results.

Comment

Working...
            X