• Show
Clear All

• alex.stefani
    replied
    very nice red and blue color scheme!

Leave a comment:

• david evans
    replied
    Another great grading! Watching you guys push my footage with great results, made me want to do that as well.

Here's another attempt:

Low Light v2_1.20.1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• LochnessDigital
    replied
    Man... a good copy of one of these cameras is nothing less than impressive.

Leave a comment:

• david evans
    replied
    Originally posted by alex.stefani View Post
    thank you david! Just for curiosity, what were the light sources for the shoot?
    House lamp in the ceiling with a paper chandelier that creates those streaks of shadows. If the camera would show noise in that shot I wouldn't be surprised. Since then, i've tried other low light scenarios and the footage is always noise free. Unless you push really hard of course....

Leave a comment:

• alex.stefani
    replied
    Originally posted by david evans View Post
    Great job on the grading alex! I have to try different gradings as well. It's amazing how clean this sensor is and how gradable the footage from this camera is.
    thank you david! Just for curiosity, what were the light sources for the shoot?
    Last edited by alex.stefani; 11-05-2016, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AdamL
    replied
    you must have gotten a rare bird! my 4.6k had terrible vertical blue streaks even @800 ISO all over my footage.

Leave a comment:

• david evans
    replied
    Great job on the grading alex! I have to try different gradings as well. It's amazing how clean this sensor is and how gradable the footage from this camera is.

Leave a comment:

• alex.stefani
    replied
    thank you david! I have tried to push the footage, I think that such results in low light are very good. Great flexibility!lowlightursamini46mytest_1.1.1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• david evans
    replied
    Sure. Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/st2znmjqh3...00000.dng?dl=0

Leave a comment:

• alex.stefani
    replied
    Great! Can you post a dng of the first shot, David?

Leave a comment:

• DPStewart
    replied
    Sometimes you really do get what you pay for.

Leave a comment:

• david evans
    started a topic Low Light

Low Light

I must say I'm incredibly surprised with the way the Ursa Mini 4.6k sensor deals with low light situations. I was expecting to deal with noise patterns and unusable footage, but it's not really the case. Unless I really push the saturation, I think the image is incredible. Unfortunately, these jpegs don't look half as good as on my Resolve monitor...

lowlight 1_1.18.1.jpg

Low Light 3_1.14.1.jpg

lowlight 2_1.15.1.jpg
Working...
X