X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jambredz
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainHook View Post
    Nice to read the feedback Darren, i know you were a bit skeptical on the 4.6K image as were some others but i see a lot more people have used it now and are "getting it" - which is hard to do without shooting yourself and playing with the footage.
    Yeh I'm usually pulling for BMD. Its a really good camera provided you get a good copy. I was very very impressed with the DR and overall usability of the camera. I got the purple bars on some footage because the camera was running 4.0.2. but since it was rented I didn't want to upgrade it. You guys are doing a great job over there. Only thing I would wish for is up to 80fps in 4k/4.6k . And the OS is just insane. Best OS i have ever used on any camera to date. I really think this is the best cinema camera for the $$ right now.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainHook
    replied
    Nice to read the feedback Darren, i know you were a bit skeptical on the 4.6K image as were some others but i see a lot more people have used it now and are "getting it" - which is hard to do without shooting yourself and playing with the footage.

Leave a comment:

• jambredz
    replied
    Thanks peeps. Its really a great cam.

Leave a comment:

• LandBridgeMedia
    replied
    Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• wyatt
    replied
    Looks great Darren.

Leave a comment:

• DPStewart
    replied
    Niiice!

Leave a comment:

• jambredz
    started a topic First couple Images I've shot with the UM4.6k

First couple Images I've shot with the UM4.6k

This isn't thread worthy but I'm just excited to finally have shot SOMETHING with this damn camera (rented) . I will say its very Alexa-ish. I've graded alot of peoples footage but it was good to finally have something (Anything) of my own. This is just 2 quick clips

Shot this part in UHD prores. Rokinon 50mm+Hoya pro ND+Hoya IR cut+ 1/8 hollywood blackmagic filter .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asuX...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by jambredz; 11-02-2016, 03:12 AM.
Working...
X