Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Hour Drive in the Avenues - BMPCC

https://vimeo.com/177032531

Bungee-corded my camera to the passenger seat. This is what i saw.
    Forrest Schultz
    Atlas Lens Co.
    YouTube///Vimeo

Nice.
    When you say "bungee corded the camera to the seat"... exactly how did you do that? Looks decent for a cheap mounting solution.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Thanks Dane,

I should have snapped a pic. My camera has some weight to it because of my v-mount custom shoulder riggy thing. So I set it ontop a rectangle cardboard box. Bungeed the box around the car seat, raised and bungeed my camera around the headrest (mainly around the handle and backside of the camera. Basically the box was to elevate to the right height and the camera leaned nicely into the headrest area. Occasionally I would roll the camera to account for the different slopes in the streets
      Forrest Schultz
      Atlas Lens Co.
      YouTube///Vimeo

Comment

Originally posted by Revdesign Industries View Post
        Thanks Dane,

I should have snapped a pic. My camera has some weight to it because of my v-mount custom shoulder riggy thing. So I set it ontop a rectangle cardboard box. Bungeed the box around the car seat, raised and bungeed my camera around the headrest (mainly around the handle and backside of the camera. Basically the box was to elevate to the right height and the camera leaned nicely into the headrest area. Occasionally I would roll the camera to account for the different slopes in the streets
        Simple but smart.
        If it works, it works!
        Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
        Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
        Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Working...
        X