Solid

Leave a comment:

• andrewmou
    replied
    Thanks, DPStewart!

Leave a comment:

• andrewmou
    replied
    Thanks! It was graded in Autodesk Lustre by a pro colorist. I sat by and tried to learn what he was doing I guess it was quite basic stuff: setting up the overall contrast and color balance, isolating skin tones, basic vignettes etc.
    I rendered out the cut from Resolve as prores444 for the grade. It seemed that the dynamic range was best preserved by selecting BM46 film3 as the input color space Arri log C as the output color space.

Leave a comment:

• DPStewart
    replied
    That mid-shot of her in the terminal is really great. That's what sold it for me.

It has the perfect blend of beauty and acknowledgement of the displacement from reality that all music videos have when the performer is seen playing in an improbable place.

Yeah...these cameras nowadays - BMD 4k stuff, RED, it all looks really fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• k Stark
    replied
    +1!

Leave a comment:

• alex.stefani
    replied
    Beautiful video!!! Really good colors, can you tell us somethng about the grading?

Leave a comment:

• A narrative music video shot on Ursa mini 4.6 & Canon CN-E cinema primes

Hello from Finland!

I just finalized my first project with the long-awaited Ursa mini 4.6. I received the camera just before the shoot and had only a few days time to test it before. I was a bit nervous if I'd get a clean camera after reading about all the magenta issues and other stuff.. Luckily it turned out to work well and at least with this shoot I had no problems whatsoever. I shot with the Canon CN-E primes, everything 3:1 raw. I have to say based on the first shoot, I'm very pleased with my purchase! Below is the link to the video.

https://vimeo.com/167232783
Working...
X