Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shot some stuff while everyone was out having fun

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shot some stuff while everyone was out having fun

    A concept piece I shot on Labor day, in lieu of barbecue, pools, and fun.

    Pocket RAW (always), Sigma 18-35, Nikkor 50mm 1.2

    FML.

















    Attached Files
    instagram
    my work

  • #2
    Damn....

    Your shots are are looking brilliant, sir. Fine stuff!

    Comment


    • #3
      I could look at your stuff all day, man!
      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

      Comment


      • #4
        Awesome shots! The last shot is just amazing

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow, this looks amazing. You certainly know how to rock the pocket camera!

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey Kofa,

            Is that a Pocket in your pocket?
            Or are you just happy to see us?
            Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
            Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
            Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

            Comment


            • #7
              Tiiight man. Looks very solid.
              Test footage Vimeo page: https://vimeo.com/romanalaivi

              Comment


              • #8
                Ha ha. Thanks guys. I try.

                Here's a quickly thrown together edit for now. Still tweaking it so any comments welcome.


                https://vimeo.com/138683046

                instagram
                my work

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by misterkofa View Post
                  Ha ha. Thanks guys. I try.

                  Here's a quickly thrown together edit for now. Still tweaking it so any comments welcome.


                  https://vimeo.com/138683046

                  HOLY MOSES. <3<3<3

                  Excellent work.

                  Please let me know if you ever swing through Austin, Tx...
                  I'll GLADLY buy you a Beer.


                  -K
                  -K

                  Demo Reel - https://vimeo.com/118776209

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by misterkofa View Post
                    Ha ha. Thanks guys. I try.

                    Here's a quickly thrown together edit for now. Still tweaking it so any comments welcome.


                    https://vimeo.com/138683046

                    Hey Kofa,

                    I have followed your work ever since you first got the pocket camera, and each one just keeps getting better and better. Amazing work!
                    http://instagram.com/teddy_dem/
                    http://vimeo.com/luciddreamsfilms

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
                      I could look at your stuff all day, man!
                      thanks bruv.

                      I usually leave that privilege to the ladies. But sure if that's what you're into.


                      Originally posted by Krizzyfoshizz View Post
                      HOLY MOSES. <3<3<3

                      Excellent work.

                      Please let me know if you ever swing through Austin, Tx...
                      I'll GLADLY buy you a Beer.


                      -K

                      Appreciate that since I know how hot it gets out there, lol.

                      Originally posted by Roman View Post
                      Tiiight man. Looks very solid.
                      Thanks Roman. Appreciate your input here. It's helped me out in a few instances.

                      Originally posted by TeddyDem View Post
                      Hey Kofa,

                      I have followed your work ever since you first got the pocket camera, and each one just keeps getting better and better. Amazing work!
                      Dude... that means a lot. Pretty much same setup since.
                      Last edited by misterkofa; 09-08-2015, 03:09 PM.
                      instagram
                      my work

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by misterkofa View Post
                        thanks bruv.

                        I usually leave that privilege to the ladies. But sure if that's what you're into.





                        Appreciate that since I know how hot it gets out there, lol.



                        Thanks Roman. Appreciate your input here. It's helped me out in a few instances.



                        Dude... that means a lot. Pretty much same setup since.
                        Yeah, I'm learning to color grade myself now that I have a computer that can finally run Resolve and watching your improvement/evolution in color grading has been great!
                        http://instagram.com/teddy_dem/
                        http://vimeo.com/luciddreamsfilms

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          To be honest, I don't spend a lot of time grading and I have pretty much the same equipment since the beginning. My understanding of what goes in front of the camera is where I've gained much experience.
                          instagram
                          my work

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by misterkofa View Post
                            To be honest, I don't spend a lot of time grading and I have pretty much the same equipment since the beginning. My understanding of what goes in front of the camera is where I've gained much experience.
                            THIS.
                            Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                            Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                            Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              nice work!!! was the sigma speedboosted?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X