Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MYTHERAPY multi-camera shootout coming ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was only an ESTIMATE...+ or - four or five months...mostly +....ok, always +.

Comment

I know how you feel.

222541_10151219305834329_1868521873_n.jpg
      www.promedios.tv

Comment

All those announcements about shipping a camera in July; delivering a promised camera review, reminds of an old quote from Konrad Adenauer (first chancellor of Germany):

"Was interessiert mich mein Geschwätz von Gestern!"

roughly (more or less) translated: "What do I care about my verbiage from yesterday!"
        BMCC - Sony HVR-Z7 - Nikon D7100

Comment

Dado Valentic of MyTherapy D-Cinelab posted on his twitter "Ruby & Eve launch was great. Camera Tests were never more fun. It was great to see you all. We will post more online tomorrow. " So looks like they had a live launch of the tests and posting video tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/titoheron

Comment

If you're going to invent a doomsday machine, you should tell everyone about it.

Comment

So 'the results revealed' acutally meant to a small number of people sitting in a cinema. Bloody hell. The whole point for a company to spend time and money on something like this is to raise their profile (in a positive way). Fail.

Comment

OR, its to inform their clients what results they should expect with each camera.
                my WORK

Comment

Cricket, .... cricket.... cricket..

tumble weed rolling by.....

cricket....
                  Blog: http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by matt garrett View Post
                    OR, its to inform their clients what results they should expect with each camera.
                    That makes sence for a private internal thing, but if that's the goal why promote it online?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian@202020 View Post
                      Costa (over at the Blackmagic forum) will have a hissy fit if it doesn't show by midnight, and he'll wait up
                      I did wait up and it didn't show... but I didn't throw a "hissy fit". If I had known it was expected of me I would have done it! I feel I have let you guys down
                      Last edited by Costa Louvieris; 10-26-2012, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Costa Louvieris View Post
                        I did wait up and it didn't show... but I didn't throw a "missy fit". If I had known it was expected of me I would have done it! I feel I have let you guys down
                        Letting the team down bro!

Comment

Originally posted by nickjbedford View Post
                          Letting the team down bro!
                          I know. I know. I can only say it's been frustrating for me too. There was a delay in my eye sensors comprehending the massive lateness of the video. I can only blame my dad who delivered me the faulty sensors at birth. I am waiting for said supplier to update my sensors asap. When I have more information I will never update you.

On a side note... my moaning got me a free Hyperdeck studio from BMD for the lateness and delay of the pro So basically a loan until the Pro arrives; )

Comment

"Mytherapy is a boutique Digital Cinema facility based in Soho, W1, we listen to our clients needs and work to make the digital cinema easier and more affordable for film-makers, producers, distributors and exhibitors."

Well I guess if you need your work to be late and unprofessional these are the the go to guys.

Comment

Wow.

You're complaining about someone who went to the trouble of doing a camera test on their own dime and you're slagging them off.

It's ugly, the lack of generosity towards those who offer to share information.

There's such a sense of entitlement when you guys are offering NOTHING in return.....

So what if they didn't get the clip up when they said they would. It'll still probably happen. If someone does something for you for nix I say thanks, even if it's not what I would have done or wanted. Manners. Not that difficult is it ? If they don't make it then it's not like you've personally suffered a loss. There's no need at all for this kind of agro and you come off like spoilt kids.

You guys don't deserve the answers you crave.

jb
                              (and no need to make comparisons to BMD being late on delivery, it's a cheap shot and has nothing to do with that issue)

Comment

Well said John.

Comment

Working...
                                X