Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple shots from Promo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thanks Darren. Any chance can you share what you do with regards to grading?
    www.wyattvisuals.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Great stuff Darren. I always enjoy your work, and not only because it is well shot, lit and graded - the vibe just feels good!!
      http://www.thedreamers.nl/en

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by wyatt View Post
        Thanks Darren. Any chance can you share what you do with regards to grading?
        I used the Alexa Log C to rec 709 lut. Then I tweaked exposure and saturation and contrast levels. I also warmed the mids and highlights a bit to make it more morning-y . A slight sharpening was also added of value of 0.47. Thats about it. If I was spending time on it though I would have done a power window up in the top right corner and control those highlights a little better.
        Darren Scott
        Freelance Director/Director of Photography


        https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hugovandijke View Post
          Great stuff Darren. I always enjoy your work, and not only because it is well shot, lit and graded - the vibe just feels good!!
          Much appreciated Hugo. Love your work also.
          Darren Scott
          Freelance Director/Director of Photography


          https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by jambredz View Post
            I used the Alexa Log C to rec 709 lut. Then I tweaked exposure and saturation and contrast levels. I also warmed the mids and highlights a bit to make it more morning-y . A slight sharpening was also added of value of 0.47. Thats about it. If I was spending time on it though I would have done a power window up in the top right corner and control those highlights a little better.
            Awesome, thanks Darren!
            www.wyattvisuals.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jambredz View Post
              Much appreciated Hugo. Love your work also.
              #Bromance
              http://www.thedreamers.nl/en

              Comment


              • #22
                Hey Jambredz!

                Don't know if you remember me. (Tommygun at DVXuser)
                Great to see that you're still making videos!

                Really like the clean and bright look you got going on here! In the first shot I was unsure what kind of promo this was and I was really thinking that it should have been graded darker and toned down, but when I understood the concept I felt the vibe.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by tommetass View Post
                  Hey Jambredz!

                  Don't know if you remember me. (Tommygun at DVXuser)
                  Great to see that you're still making videos!

                  Really like the clean and bright look you got going on here! In the first shot I was unsure what kind of promo this was and I was really thinking that it should have been graded darker and toned down, but when I understood the concept I felt the vibe.
                  Hey man ..yup I do remember! Thanks for watching.
                  Darren Scott
                  Freelance Director/Director of Photography


                  https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Really nice stuff. Love the camera work in the first video. How do you achieve that sort of floating movement?
                    Greg Monson
                    www.gregmonson.com

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Monsonmon View Post
                      Really nice stuff. Love the camera work in the first video. How do you achieve that sort of floating movement?
                      Thanks. I was using a Dana Dolly.
                      Darren Scott
                      Freelance Director/Director of Photography


                      https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        This thread is just turning into random frames grabs . Frame from a music vid I shot this week. Some grain applied.
                        Attached Files
                        Darren Scott
                        Freelance Director/Director of Photography


                        https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Great job Darren. I love that bright, luminous look ! It really looks like it's from a feature film.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by nicolas View Post
                            Great job Darren. I love that bright, luminous look ! It really looks like it's from a feature film.
                            Thanks man
                            Darren Scott
                            Freelance Director/Director of Photography


                            https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X