Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First set of test shots on beach with the BMPCC + Panasonic 14mm, 20mm + CCTV lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First set of test shots on beach with the BMPCC + Panasonic 14mm, 20mm + CCTV lens

Here's a little edit made up of the first shots with our new BMPCC.

Just getting to grips with the lenses, camera and settings... Really pleased with some of the results especially the macro shots form the 20 35mm CCTV lens bought new off of Amazon.

Mixture of handheld and tripod panning shots... I've started researching options for a budget Steadicam/Glidecam and slider..

A professional 2D / 3D animator with a passion for film.
    www.stormystudio.com

And another one from yesterday.. more for fun than anything..

www.stormystudio.com

Comment

A 3rd edit this time featuring a Panasonic 12 - 35mm f.2.8

And a 3rd edit.. with a mix of shots on the beach and in a wheat field. The wheat field shots were with a new Panasonic 12 - 35mm lens... by far the priciest lens I've bought to date.

www.stormystudio.com

Comment

Good looking stuff- Watch that Warp Stabilizer it got a little "warpy" there a few times. That 12-35 seems pretty sharp, I need to go find a wheat field!

Comment

Thanks and yep.. I notice the silly warp stabiliser shots everytime I watch it back... (if I'm gonna stabilise in post, (and leave it in an edit) I should really fire up After Effects)...

Oh haven't had to use it much (or possibly at all) with the 12-35mm which has OIS built in... Plus i've now bought a slider for a few more interesting shots...
          Last edited by stormystudio; 07-29-2015, 01:29 PM.
          www.stormystudio.com

Comment

One last video... all shot with the BMPCC and the Panasonic 12 - 35mm. A few nice shots... Grading some a lot of the PRO HQ footage is a real treat.

www.stormystudio.com

Comment

Working...
            X