Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robmneilson
    replied
    Thanks Rick and Ray! Will be w fun trip, and a nice break in production schedules!

Will "El Gigante" screen any other times?

Leave a comment:

• rick.lang
    replied
    Yes, Rob, congratulations! Well deserved!

Leave a comment:

• Rayinmotion
    replied
    Congratulations on the win! My team and myself will be down there from the 22-27. Mainly we will be at the Frontiers Markert pitching our film. But our short film 'El Gigante' will be playing on the 25th right before 'Bunny The Killer Thing'.

Leave a comment:

• robmneilson
    replied
    Got lucky enough to win this contest, so if any of you folks are headed to Fantasia Film Fest drop me a line. I'll be in town July 26th - 28th and plan to see a bunch of films and sample Montreal's local beers.

Leave a comment:

• robmneilson
    replied
    I think I was shooting around a 2.8/4 split for the majority of the shots. And used the 20 (last shot), 25 (opening) and then the 50 and 85 for the rest. They did pretty nice for having a small lighting package and not much time. I also had a 1/2 glimmerglass in front of them the whole time.
    Last edited by robmneilson; 06-24-2015, 04:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rick.lang
    replied
    Nice job. Pacing so quick and depth of field so shallow, it was hard to judge the lenses until I hit pause on some clips. Looking good. Sorry that fine actress had to make the ultimate sacrifice for her craft, but that's the way the Poptart crumbles.

Leave a comment:

• robmneilson
    started a topic :30 bumper shot on URSA

:30 bumper shot on URSA

Shot this on Saturday with the URSA and my set of Sony Cinealta PL primes.

If you like what you see please VOTE, or COMMENT at this link here and it might help us get to the next round of voting...and possibly win us a trip to Fantasia Fest in Montreal!
Working...
X