BMPCC + Angie 12-120mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMPCC + Angie 12-120mm

Testing my Blackmagick Pocket Cinema Camera with an Angenieux f2.2 12-120mm (10x12B), an old 16mm cinema lens (no filter).
    Shot in the shores of Paraguaçu River, nearby the historical city of Cachoeira, in Bahia, Brazil.
    Color grading in Davinci Resolve 11 with ImpulZ LUTs.
    Raw and ProRes mixed footage.

Nice! I like the grade

Comment

Looks very nice. Yours must be in very good condition.

12-120 is my favorite general purpose lens on my Digital Bolex too. Vignettes a bit on the wide end at 16:9, but covers 2k 2.4:1 scope format nicely.

Comment

This is awesome! Seeing as no filters were used, what were your exposure settings?

Comment

DL'd the 1080p version to view. I like the Angie lens look. Well done on the colour, Adriano.

Comment

Originally posted by Connor_R View Post
            ... Seeing as no filters were used, what were your exposure settings?
            Lot of clips, can't remember every settings. Most shot early morning. Very few planes with 90 degrees shutter...

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteRabbit View Post
              DL'd the 1080p version to view. I like the Angie lens look. Well done on the colour, Adriano.

Comment

Looks great!
                It's SUCH a tempting zoom range for all purpose, but unfortunately I just can't get over those nasty extreme corners.

Comment

The 15-150 covers S16 without issues and by reputation is the sharpest of the vintage Angies. Not much use for the wider 12mm end if you can't use the vignetted footage.

Comment

Working...
                  X