Critique my Grade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my Grade?

So i'm developing a certain "look" for a short film that i'm gonna help shoot. Minus the overly bright scenes, what do you all think of the color? Using resolve and still getting the hang of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpjdzXjgdh4
    Last edited by Superlazer9; 05-07-2015, 08:02 PM.

Looks like you have dirt or something on your sensor. Lock the camera off please and re-shoot something. 20 sec in I had to close it.

Comment

the colours look good. but have to agree with vic, that shaky cam is a bit over the tops. couldn't watch the whole thing either.
      Vimeo profile
      VFX Showreel
      IMDB

Comment

Gotchya gotchya, yeah the shakes is over the top but there are some locked off shots in there, maybe just scrub through. Although I did notice the spot on the footage. I think it may be the lens although I'm not sure since I haven't tested it since, I'll have to go about cleaning that sensor though sometime.

Comment

Is this in Ashburn VA?! looks incredibly familiar

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianHubbard View Post
            Is this in Ashburn VA?! looks incredibly familiar
            yeah that's right! Ashburn! You familiar with these parts?

Comment

extremely familiar with gatwick square, which that looks like....

Comment

Dizzyville over here.
                instagram
                my work

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianHubbard View Post
                  extremely familiar with gatwick square, which that looks like....
                  Wow, well don't go on and give away my address man.. lol, I assume you used to live round here?

Comment

A lot of darkness but that may be what you're going for. Looking at the frames from 6:54 to about 7:14, the colors looks good.

Comment

She seems like a punk. Throwing sticks across the street and knocking flowers off trees. Just watch out, that's all I'm saying.

The color is good. A little too black in the blacks for my personal taste, but that's me.

Comment

Working...
                      X