Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st client video with my BMPCC

Hey guys,

I did a promotional video for very cool initiative from a graphic designer. It was also the first video I did with my BMPCC for a client.

https://vimeo.com/124399507

Shot with the BMPCC, Metabones adapter to Nikon and a Sigma 18-35

And a few screen grabs:

test met voice-over.Still020.jpgtest met voice-over.Still023.jpgtest met voice-over.Still024.jpgtest met voice-over.Still025.jpg

Sweet !
    I like its natural flow.
    CC is pleasant also.
    --------------------
    sixteenpads.com

Comment

Wait...I don't understand what I just watched......it wasn't cynical and profit driven.

I thought it all looked very nice, and the image flow matched the narration and music flow.

Hmm....actually made me think. Interesting.
      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Thank you guys!

@ DPStewart. That is right, it is a non-profit based initative from a graphic designer who likes to connect people and tries to spread a positive message into this world. Simply because we see enough bad things in the news everyday. That's what inspired him to create this project, and that is what I liked about him. A good guy with a good heart.

Comment

Loved it! Great initiative as well !

Comment

Lived and studied in Groningen for 6 month, really great city
            For my taste the film could have been edited and told a bit tighter but really like it!

Comment

Working...
            X