X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrodyIE
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashenwraith View Post
    Cool. What did you use for the slow motion stuff at the pool?
    R3D Dragon

Leave a comment:

• Luke R
    replied
    Looks great. Really nice stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Ashenwraith
    replied
    Cool. What did you use for the slow motion stuff at the pool?

Leave a comment:

• BrodyIE
    replied
    Originally posted by ugafan View Post
    good job. what camera was used for the shots of the guy standing in the magazine aisle?
    Blackmagic Production Camera

Leave a comment:

• ugafan
    replied
    good job. what camera was used for the shots of the guy standing in the magazine aisle?

Leave a comment:

• BrodyIE
    replied
    Actually shot on Prores. Also I have added black bars to many things that were shot on and not of the BMPC. For the aspect ratio we framed for / the director wanted.

Leave a comment:

• bscenefilms
    replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Abstrak
    replied
    I actually think the 4K footage is easy to see because the shots werent conformed so they have the weird RAW 4000 x 2160 aspect ratio. Correct me if I'm wrong was most of your BMPC4K stuff shot RAW? If so just look at the small black bars and you will see what shots are BMPC.

Leave a comment:

• ioctober
    replied
    Some good shots in there, I do agree with the CTOverload statements tho.

Leave a comment:

• vicharris
    replied
    Looks great and moves really well. Great combinations and shot styles in there. I agree with the oranges in some scenes but you know what, it's a cinematography reel not a colorist reel so who cares! Looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Chris E
    replied
    The shots look great.

Only slight thing is that your "oranges" are a little too warm in some of the shots. Other than that, great job.

Leave a comment:

• roxics
    replied
    I think it looks good. Although I'm always hesitant about watching reels on forums like these that aren't 100% one camera. And would prefer the person point out the shots that aren't that camera. Mostly because I watch them to see what that camera looks like in different peoples hands.
    I think you've got skill and your footage is cinematic looking me.

Leave a comment:

• BrodyIE
    started a topic New Reel with BMPC 4k - LA BASED

New Reel with BMPC 4k - LA BASED

Hey guys! Would love to get some feedback on my new reel. I own a Blackmagic Production camera and a lot of the reel was shot on that. I live in LA and work as a DP and AC.

Working...
X