Behold The Noose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold The Noose

Not mine and didn't see it on the forum anywhere but it was damn nice https://vimeo.com/94284734

Shot in a day

Damn that looked really damn good.

Comment

Very nice! I see they are in my hood.

Comment

Not the biggest fan of tinted blacks, but otherwise, very impressive.
        Blog: http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/

Comment

It is well made but also well done too. Reminds me of 100s of slasher movies I have seen in the Horror Channel that have very similar theme.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Glencairn View Post
            Not the biggest fan of tinted blacks, but otherwise, very impressive.
            Yeah i'm thinking he threw a lut on and said done...speaks to the color science of BMC cameras that you can damn near get away with it.

Comment

Teal and Orange!

Looked pretty good. But...why go through all that trouble and finish off with mediocre audio? I don't get why people skimp on that end...

Comment

Originally posted by NoxNoxtus View Post
                Teal and Orange!

Looked pretty good. But...why go through all that trouble and finish off with mediocre audio? I don't get why people skimp on that end...
                I'm gonna guess from the description "*Shot in 24 hours on the Blackmagic 4k Production Camera.*" Something's gotta give right? Probably the sound in this case considering that the creator did a lot of one man banding on here.

Comment

Originally posted by cinebuddy View Post
                  I'm gonna guess from the description "*Shot in 24 hours on the Blackmagic 4k Production Camera.*" Something's gotta give right? Probably the sound in this case considering that the creator did a lot of one man banding on here.
                  Considering the 24 hours thing, it's fantastic. It's not that it needs much, there was a devoted sound design guy, it just needs some equalizing and levels adjustments, nothing wrong with the way it was captured it seems.

Comment

I was part of a 48 hour contest with a full crew and on set editors and full DIT. This was much better than our final project.

Comment

Working...
                    X