Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behold The Noose

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Behold The Noose

    Not mine and didn't see it on the forum anywhere but it was damn nice https://vimeo.com/94284734

    Shot in a day

  • #2
    Damn that looked really damn good.

    Comment


    • #3
      Very nice! I see they are in my hood.

      Comment


      • #4
        Not the biggest fan of tinted blacks, but otherwise, very impressive.
        Blog: http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          It is well made but also well done too. Reminds me of 100s of slasher movies I have seen in the Horror Channel that have very similar theme.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Frank Glencairn View Post
            Not the biggest fan of tinted blacks, but otherwise, very impressive.
            Yeah i'm thinking he threw a lut on and said done...speaks to the color science of BMC cameras that you can damn near get away with it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Teal and Orange!


              Looked pretty good. But...why go through all that trouble and finish off with mediocre audio? I don't get why people skimp on that end...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NoxNoxtus View Post
                Teal and Orange!


                Looked pretty good. But...why go through all that trouble and finish off with mediocre audio? I don't get why people skimp on that end...
                I'm gonna guess from the description "*Shot in 24 hours on the Blackmagic 4k Production Camera.*" Something's gotta give right? Probably the sound in this case considering that the creator did a lot of one man banding on here.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by cinebuddy View Post
                  I'm gonna guess from the description "*Shot in 24 hours on the Blackmagic 4k Production Camera.*" Something's gotta give right? Probably the sound in this case considering that the creator did a lot of one man banding on here.
                  Considering the 24 hours thing, it's fantastic. It's not that it needs much, there was a devoted sound design guy, it just needs some equalizing and levels adjustments, nothing wrong with the way it was captured it seems.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I was part of a 48 hour contest with a full crew and on set editors and full DIT. This was much better than our final project.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X