You've got a camera ?

Nice work. Any Noise reduction there ?

jb

Comment

Oh nice! Such lovely colours.
      fluoro.com

Comment

Ah shucks guys

... nah, just found it on the internets.

Comment

Call me a skeptic, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't actually bmc footage.
          www.motionplaces.com
          andrewjulian

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
            Call me a skeptic, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't actually bmc footage.
            Crossed my mind too, but only because I haven't heard of the person that uploaded it. It could be someone that got one of the first shipments in Asia though.

I did see some odd stuff (aliasing?) on the red lights in the first shot. But I have no idea what those look like in real life, so its hard to judge. I didn't see any normal suspects of aliasing, and the DR does look pretty good on it. Its not a Red, probably not a Alexa, maybe a c300, not a 5d3.... or BMC

Comment

I dunno, am also kind of doubtful about this...

He has an older video testing grade and although i won't judge how bad it looks before grade (might have been intentional) her clothes are pretty much aliasing galore.
              JB has any of this happened to you while working with the BMCC? Seems too extreme to be the BMCC.
              Last edited by RaphaelWood; 09-12-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RyGuy View Post
                I did see some odd stuff (aliasing?) on the red lights in the first shot. But I have no idea what those look like in real life, so its hard to judge. I didn't see any normal suspects of aliasing, and the DR does look pretty good on it.
                The red lights are not made with a smooth surface, it is jagged skin.

Comment

So now if a video clip is good then it must not be from BMD camera ?

Comment

Originally posted by rawCAM35 View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't actually bmc footage. That's all.
                    www.motionplaces.com
                    andrewjulian

Comment

Man, you are a Fanboy? Don't tell me that every GOOD clip in vimeo has to be from the BMCC?! Oh well it's not fully out on the market yet!
                      Jorge De Silva - Photography & Filmmaking
                      Personal Quote: "We should always learn from others! Life always teaches us something! Sharing is the key!"
                      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1843499/

Comment

Hmm come to think of it, how hard would it be to upload a bunch of RED clips I shot and claim its a BMCC.
                        I will however just believe it was shot with a BMCC.
                        I dont see what the person gains from lying about it.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't actually bmc footage. That's all.
                          I have no reason to doubt what people posting on this and other forums until proven wrong or lying, but the truth will come out if this person is lying or doing it as a stunt.

Can you tell the readers here what are your reasons for the footage might not be from BMD camera.

Originally posted by Jorge De Silva View Post
                          Man, you are a Fanboy? Don't tell me that every GOOD clip in vimeo has to be from the BMCC?! Oh well it's not fully out on the market yet!
                          I did not say that every good clip on Vimew must be from BMD camera, read my post again

So you have a concrete evidence that BMD did not send any cameras to Japan .

I will react the same to the post regarding any other camera, it does not have to be BMD, it is not fair to doubt people who are going out of their way to shoot and share their findings with us.

I am still waiting for my BMD camera, and I based my purchase on the first few videos that I have seen coming out of this camera, I trust and appreciate everyone who tested and shared their experience with us.

Comment

I have no reason to doubt what people posting on this and other forums until proven wrong or lying, but the truth will come out if this person is lying or doing it as a stunt.

Can you tell the readers here what are your reasons for the footage might not be from BMD camera.

I did not say that every good clip on Vimew must be from BMD camera, read my post again

So you have a concrete evidence that BMD did not send any cameras to Japan .

I will react the same to the post regarding any other camera, it does not have to be BMD, it is not fair to doubt people who are going out of their way to shoot and share their findings with us.

I am still waiting for my BMD camera, and I based my purchase on the first few videos that I have seen coming out of this camera, I trust and appreciate everyone who tested and shared their experience with us.

Simply put, I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't actually bmc footage. That's all. I don't mind if you or anyone else feels otherwise.
                            www.motionplaces.com
                            andrewjulian

Comment

Just downloaded the 720p version from Vimeo.......looks like BMC footage to me, but I'm no expert.....
                              // Aaron

Comment

Working...
                              X