Five short videos about Australian artist Tony Windberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five short videos about Australian artist Tony Windberg

Here are some short videos about the Australian artist Tony Windberg and his wonderful art, techiques, influences which I shot on the BMC EF and mainly with the Sigmas 17-50 and 18-35:

http://vimeo.com/groups/tonywindberg

Will trade my as-new BMPCC 4K v.1.0 for two new BMPCC 4K V.2.0

Hi there,

I need your advice: the artist decided to have photos of artworks as the start-picture of those videos on vimeo. Now I think that this distracts people from watching them as they might suspect just some slide-show of artworks instead of a "live action" video.
    What do you think? I suppose more people would dare to hit the play-button when there's a screenshot of the live action going on in the video as the start-picture.

Thanks for your input!

Comment

Very nice work! Some really nice shots and well put together. I think he should be very grateful for what a good job you've done and trust you... No need to have photos at the start. The first video really grabs you with that red stuff (looks like paint but it's sap?) on the tree but I also like the start of Perspective/Illusion which does start with still images.
      fluoro.com

Comment

Thanks a lot, fluoro! You're too kind, glad an Australian creative liked it!

Yes, that red stuff is the tree's resin, it's amazong when it's pouring out like blood, there's a bit more of that to see in the film about Tony. Actually all these videos were made of left-overs which didn't make it into the film (a 22-minute portrait).

Comment

gmfb, I did watch these. Very well shot, the edits and finish is great.

Comment

Thanks so much, WhiteRabbit!

Comment

Working...
            X