Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may not post much, but I'm happy to soak up all of the expertise on this site!

Comment

• Hi all! Been a fan of Blackmagic cameras for a while.

Comment

• There's no reason for me to comment on this post...but I'm doing it anyway! ;-)

Comment

• Hello! Looking forward to buying a 4.6k mini soon. Looks like a wonderful community and lots of great information!

Comment

• Already posting on BMCuser, but not having the rights to edit profile picture. Hope to get it soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruben de Boer View Post
              Already posting on BMCuser, but not having the rights to edit profile picture. Hope to get it soon!
              You have full permissions. You should be able to edit your profile, etc. Click "settings" from the navbar at the top right of the site. From there, on the left menu bar, there should be an "edit profile picture" option.
              www.bmcuser.com
              A Landmine Media "User" Community
              The online resource for the Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason Ramsey View Post
                You have full permissions. You should be able to edit your profile, etc. Click "settings" from the navbar at the top right of the site. From there, on the left menu bar, there should be an "edit profile picture" option.
                It worked now. Don't know what the hickup was (browser?), but I changed what I wanted. Thanks!

Comment

• Hey, Phil Lemon here aka One Little Goat Glad to be on board.

Comment

• I just got my Ursa 4.6k and love it! I've added some nice inexpensive hardware to it to make ergonimic solid and will be posting gear pictures soon.
                    Cheers!
                    Mario

Comment

• Hey, Ade here from Switzerland! Just taken my first plunge into the Blackmagic world with the purchase of a Pocket Cinema Camera. Loving it so far! Looking forward to learning lots here and sharing the little knowledge I have.
                      Cheers,
                      Ade

Comment

• Took me a while to get to his post

Comment

• Ahhh, so this is why I've been struggling to send out a private message.

Hopefully this will be the start of my journey in actually acquiring BM gear, as opposed to just reading about it!

Comment

• Hello from Minneapolis! I'm new to the group and the owner of a new URSA Mini 4.6
                            Robert Olding

Mac Pro (Late 2013)
                            macOS Sierra 10.12.3
                            3.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5
                            32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
                            AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB (x2)
                            URSA Mini 4.6 PL
                            DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.5.4

Comment

• New member here

Comment

• Hi everybody