This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE - IMPORTANT: Backend Updates to bmcuser.com on Dec 18

A lot of the backend software is pretty antiquated for bmcuser.com so we will be performing some pretty big updates tomorrow (Dec 13) around 1pm PT. I am not sure how long it will all take, but expect the site to be down for an extended period of time. And given how long it has been since these have been brought up to date, I fully expect some stuff to break. So, thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Update - Upgrades will now be performed in the very early morning PT, Dec 14.

Comment

Thanks for all your work on this. Very appreciated!

Comment

Thanks, Marshall! Unfortunately...

Another update. We were unable to complete the upgrades this past weekend. I am hoping by the end of this week, and I will give advanced notice here.

Comment

OK, I have confirmed that the updates will kick off at 9am PT tomorrow (Wednesday). Please expect this site to be down for a few hours. And, as mentioned before, expect it to be pretty janky once we are back live given the scope of the updates we are doing. We will work to get it back to "normal" as quickly as we can.

Comment

Thanks for all the work.
            Blog: http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/

Comment

Saw this thread last night; Looks like PMing is a little spotty for me atm. Just a heads up!

Comment

OK, updates are complete. Please PM me if you find something broken.

Comment

Working...
                X