PDA

View Full Version : Any Australian Cinematographers?

SamuelJacobPauling
10-21-2013, 07:13 PM
If you live or are currently in Australia, and have a BMCC or a camera that can shoot HD. I think you're my guy!

I'm needing a cinematographer who would be interested in my film
Here is a trailer

https://vimeo.com/74489162

By now, you know about the Big Fire going on in Australia, I need some footage for that to collect into our Film. In which you would have IMDB credit.

The objective and goal for this film is to be brought into film festivals around the globe. We currently have the #1 South African band 'The Parlotones' who is apart of this project, their new song release will be in the Motion-Picture soundtrack. (In case you know of this band, and if it matters to you)

If this is of interest to you, to have your work in the film, would you please contact me? I'd love to work with you 1 on 1 Via Skype or Phone.
imsamjacob@gmail.com

Thank you!

best,
Samuel

funwithstuff
10-21-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm in Australia, but nowhere near the fires currently affecting NSW, I'm afraid. Do you need any other kinds of shots?

Steve Madsen
10-22-2013, 12:15 AM
I'm not sure the credit would be enough Sam. How about you shoot your next Hurricane for me in exchange? But don't get too close...I believe those things are unpredictable and deadly.

vegetableman
10-22-2013, 12:21 AM
woah! Malick/Lubezki overload.

Tolin
10-23-2013, 09:09 AM
If you live or are currently in Australia, and have a BMCC or a camera that can shoot HD. I think you're my guy!
http://garyc.me/files2/get.php?id=7440

BM4EVER
10-23-2013, 05:44 PM
I'm not sure the credit would be enough Sam. How about you shoot your next Hurricane for me in exchange? But don't get too close...I believe those things are unpredictable and deadly.

+1

SamuelJacobPauling
04-19-2016, 12:57 PM

You were completely right in thinking that. Thank you!:)

NorBro
04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Strong bump...how did it turn out?