PDA

View Full Version : BMCuser.com - Bug Reports

Jason Ramsey
04-23-2012, 03:49 AM
Hey, everyone. If you experience any issues with the website, please report them here, along with your browser version, etc. so I can properly look into it.

Thanks.

Andrew
05-21-2012, 04:12 AM
Adding images to posts does not seem to work well. I have experienced this with some of my posts and I have seen many other post where an image is supposed to display but it doesn't.

I use chrome, but I've tried other browsers and no luck. This may not be a bug, but maybe we just need to be educated on attaching images to posts.

Here's an example. razz16mm's post in this thread should have images, but they don't display.
http://bmcuser.com/showthread.php?121-What-is-the-Actual-BMC-Color-Space-in-Raw/page7

Any help would be great! Thanks.

ryan brown
05-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Hey Jason, found a small bug in the forums: when you search for something and the results come back, usually the exact words you searched for are highlighted throughout the threads (like dvxuser), but on this forum, the words are blacked out (or "oranged out"). Just letting you know!

cheers

Tim Joy
05-27-2012, 08:06 AM
I think Vimeo videos will not go full screen on safari. You fixed the same issue on dvxuser once.

mbeck
08-25-2012, 03:24 PM
I am suddenly have an issue with the links that get sent to me via email when I am subscribed to a thread. I will get something like this:

Dear mbeck,

HeadStAtE! has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Unboxing Video - in the General Discussion forum of BMCuser.com - The Online Community for BlackMagic Camera Users.

This thread is located at:
http://www.bmcuser.com/showthread.php?818-Unboxing-Video&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
I take it a full review will be coming soon?

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
BMCuser.com - The Online Community for BlackMagic Camera Users

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
(Deleted)

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.bmcuser.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

But it won't bring the to that post, it brings me to a post maybe 2 or 3 pages back.

Jason Ramsey
08-25-2012, 03:43 PM
that may just be b/c that is the point at which your last read post was.

if you mark a thread as read, and let me know what happens.

It won't bring you to the most recent post, but the newest post since the last time you viewed the thread (or it thinks you viewed the thread)

mbeck
08-25-2012, 04:35 PM
that may just be b/c that is the point at which your last read post was.

if you mark a thread as read, and let me know what happens.

It won't bring you to the most recent post, but the newest post since the last time you viewed the thread (or it thinks you viewed the thread)

I thought that was what the notification was supposed to show you the next post anyway.