PDA

View Full Version : Red Pixels on LCD

JJGross
02-14-2013, 11:34 AM
After running the camera for awhile I notice the LCD starts to display random red pixels in sections of the image. Thankfully, this doesn't appear in the recorded image so usually I just shoot through it. I have noticed if you turn the camera off and let it sit for 5 mins, it'll disappear. Was curious if anyone else has run into this issue. It usually occurs after long usage, the camera a little warm, so I'm thinking it might be a heat issue?

KSivyer
02-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I have... I noticed it the first few days of operating the camera.... But for me it was just the LCD screen and didn't appear on the footage. The pixels vanished too after I left it off a few days... Must be a heating issue :confused:

JJGross
02-17-2013, 04:07 PM
Yeah, I have... I noticed it the first few days of operating the camera.... But for me it was just the LCD screen and didn't appear on the footage. The pixels vanished too after I left it off a few days... Must be a heating issue :confused:

Just to clarify, the red pixels don't appear on my footage either. I'm experiencing the same problem as you. The only difference being that it'll only take 5 mins of rest for them to disappear.