PDA

View Full Version : FS: Samyang 24mm T/1.5 Cine Lens for Canon/EF

thundercrease
01-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Hey I was starting to put together a set of these lenses for my MFT BMC, but underestimated how cheap the Redrock Livelens adapter was. So now I'm going that route and using the Canon lenses we have at work.

So now I'm selling my 24mm, I payed $750 (free shipping). It got here just before Christmas and I've literally have taken maybe 10 photos with it. Pretty much I pulled it out of the box, put a Tiffen Ultra Clear filter on it and inspected it. This is a great lens and I will someday own a full set of these Samyang Cine lenses, but for now I must sell and will entertain all reasonable offers. I figure, if you were planning on buying this lens anyways, save yourself a few bucks and I'll even throw in the Tiffen Filter ($50 value).

Let me know if you're interested and we can do the transaction through Paypal. If no one responds, I will post on ebay.

Shipping will be Free.

Here is a link to the Filter that is on the lens:

http://www.amazon.com/Tiffen-Digital-Ultra-Protection-Filter/dp/B000ASG38K

Thanks

Martin
01-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Hey I was starting to put together a set of these lenses for my MFT BMC, but underestimated how cheap the Redrock Livelens adapter was. So now I'm going that route and using the Canon lenses we have at work.

So now I'm selling my 24mm, I payed $750 (free shipping). It got here just before Christmas and I've literally have taken maybe 10 photos with it. Pretty much I pulled it out of the box, put a Tiffen Ultra Clear filter on it and inspected it. This is a great lens and I will someday own a full set of these Samyang Cine lenses, but for now I must sell and will entertain all reasonable offers. I figure, if you were planning on buying this lens anyways, save yourself a few bucks and I'll even throw in the Tiffen Filter ($50 value).

Let me know if you're interested and we can do the transaction through Paypal. If no one responds, I will post on ebay.

Shipping will be Free.

Here is a link to the Filter that is on the lens:

http://www.amazon.com/Tiffen-Digital-Ultra-Protection-Filter/dp/B000ASG38K

Thanks

Hi this is the lens I am looking to buy. Will send you a PM shortly.

thundercrease
01-16-2013, 03:44 PM
This is still for sale, if anyone is interested.

I'll do $650 for the lens and the Tiffen filter with FREE SHIPPING within the continental United States. And I'll throw in a brand new lens cloth from Schneider Optics also. Len's was $750, filter was a bit over $50 and I don't remember how much the lens cloth was. Just let me know.

sksprocket
01-23-2013, 03:00 PM
i sent you a PM if the lens is still available.