PDA

View Full Version : FS: URSA MINI PRO 4.6 CANON kit

C.H.Haskell
04-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Greetings,

I have "like new" URSA MINI PRO 4.6k, extremely few hours since I took delivery. I love the BM image quality, superb camera, and the pro is packed with must have features. I got heaps of use out my original URSA MINI but sadly it was stolen. This PRO unit is a replacement model from the insurance company, hence the low hours. I am directing more at the moment and unloading some of my camera kit. You can buy as one kit or I will consider breaking it apart. SmallRig accessories included with body only.

6k kit price, including everything listed here. If you don't need the AB mount, then I can sell that seperatley.

This kit includes the following

1x URSA MINI PRO 4.6k. (Asking 4950 USD) Includes the following smallrig accessories.
1x Canon mount (electronic EF - The PL is optional but not included) (comes with camera, no charge)
1x smallrig top cheese plate with nato rail
1x smallrig top handle with quick release nato attachment and plenty of mounting spots, 15mm mount for EVF accessory.
1x Smallrig side cheese plate with is the rosetta - compatible to BlackMagic accessories

2x 240 GB CFFast cards (500 USD)
WOODEN CAMERA D-BOX - (700 USD)

Contact me via clay (at) haskellfilms (dot) com to discuss more details.

(if you don't see item listed then it's not for sale, ie, the wood grip, pag link batteries, EVF kit, rails etc...

Good luck

best

Clay

C.H.Haskell
04-11-2018, 02:28 AM
Updated / lowered price for quicker sale...

cassiusthedirector
04-11-2018, 11:45 AM
Just emailed you.

C.H.Haskell
04-11-2018, 04:33 PM
Back at ya