PDA

View Full Version : FS: BMCC 2.5K MFT - Speedbooster//Wooden Camera Quick Cage//SSDs//EXTRAS!

shane82388
02-25-2018, 08:00 PM
Time to sell one of the rigs..Up for sale is a Blackmagic Cinema Camera 2.5k MFT rig (Micro Four Thirds Mount) + lots of accessories.

This comes as a pretty much "ready to shoot" bundle, although make me offer for individual items combos.

Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera 2.5K MFT (Sun shield and carry strap included. Internal battery doesn't hold much charge, but as its a cinema camera you would use external power anyways so it doesn't really matter much in daily use. I have original box, etc if you want, although it will be pretty bulky to fit in shipping box. No Resolve dongle.) Asking - $1350

Wooden Camera Quick Cage Baseplate/Cage (with 2x 15mm rods and SmallRig Arri Dovetail clamp) - $840+ retail - Asking: $450

Metabones Nikon G/F Mount to Blackmagic 2.5k MFT Speedbooster - $489 retail - Asking: $400

Wooden Camera NATO Top Handle - $250 retail - Asking: $180

2x SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB SSD Drives - $294 retail - Asking: $225

Wooden Camera Go Shoulder Shoulder Pad - $99 retail - Asking: $65

Switronix Powerbase 70 V-Mount Battery - $239 retail (will include 12v to D-Tap Cable) - Asking: $200

(PHOTOS ATTACHED)

I've shot many projects with this exact set up and I've never stopped being amazed at the cinematic quality of the footage generated from this little beast of a camera!

I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

shane82388
02-27-2018, 04:05 PM
Prices updated.