PDA

View Full Version : LOMO Anamorphic F = 50/2 - 35BAS22 -2 - rear part of lens , PL mount , Canon EOS



krava
02-23-2018, 08:28 AM
For sale rear part of LOMO Anamorphic roundfront F= 50/2 type 35BAS22-2
Rear part has PL mount , but if you want I can replace PL mount on another - for example Canon EOS mount , Sony E mount , MFT , Nikon
Rear part of anamorphic lens collimated on optical bench ( see photos ) - you must only connect it with LOMO anomorphic front part , after chech on collimator FFD
Have in stock rear parts for LOMO Anamorphic F= 35 , 50,75,100,150
Last F=100/2.8 and F=150/2.8 conversion , not original LOMO both cover 8K and more
You can find its on eBay
Price of rear part for F=50/2 type 35BAS22-2 - $ 1500 + shipping

On eBay I am offer it for $ 1700 because I must to pay fees for eBay 11% + 4 % Pay Pal . Total 15%
==============
LOMO Anamorphic F = 50/2 - 35BAS22 -2 - rear part of lens , PL mount , ARRI
https://www.ebay.com/itm/273068432163?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
==============
Best regards
Sergey
For contacts
sergastr@list.ru
sergastr@yahoo.com