PDA

View Full Version : selling my preorder, open to offers



imdjay
11-30-2012, 09:47 AM
it would be a shame just to have wasted 7 months, the way i look at it is that i've had this $3000 investment which hasn't seen any fruition, so if anyone would like to take my place in line, throw me a few bones, maybe we can both feel like we got something out of this delay

I'm paid in full with my retailer, and im in the top 10 of the waiting list, so suffice it to say once production actually trickles up it shouldn't be long. But i've got things to shoot in a matter of days and am going for a c100 instead.

If you live in NYC, all the better, otherwise i can just have the retailer change the shipping name/address and send you the confirmation of that and we'll be all set.

I'd stress that im not looking for much, just a little something for keeping my foot in the door and not have these 7 months been a complete waste.

cheers,

-D

imdjay
11-30-2012, 03:08 PM
any takers for 3400?

that's only $57 a month to jump ahead 7 months :)

Roman
11-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Who's your retailer? If it's not b&h, a person ordering today might have the same chance as the person who ordered 7 months ago... nothing is certain anymore in regards to shipping and who gets what and in which order.

That said, I'd be surprised if someone actually paid more than the 3k retail price.

imdjay
11-30-2012, 05:43 PM
while BH does appear to have some pull, they aren't the only retailer that's gotten cameras. and depending on who you'd like to listen to, BH's order list is several hundred people long.

in the end i'd give it to someone for 3200 if they asked, so i'd have at least a little something for my wait

imdjay
12-01-2012, 05:53 PM
3100. who wants it?

Jeff
12-01-2012, 11:24 PM
What day did you order on? and from what retailer?

imdjay
12-02-2012, 11:25 AM
What day did you order on? and from what retailer?

PMed