11-30-2012, 07:46 AM
http://vimeo.com/54554156

Fabián Matas
12-04-2012, 10:15 AM
The first one BMCC in Spain :)

markmwilliams
12-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Studio stuff looked great.

Yes there was moire on the flat cap - but that's the kind of pattern that even an OLPF filter isn't going to help. My fiancee bought a coat in NYC this weekend which gives my eyes moire - some times you just can't escape it. But pleased to see that in general the BMCC is not a mess of moire where you wouldn't expect to have it (hair, water etc.) like DSLR's can be.

Nature stuff at the end was very hot though. Baffles me why this wasn't pulled down in the grade? - I pull something that hot down on footage shot on an EX3 until it falls apart - would have been nice to see the BMCC pulled back without falling apart (you get an idea of how much hidden detail there is in the final shot when the image fades out)

Frank Glencairn
12-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Why do female models always have to look, like they are totally pissed?
What's wrong with smiling?

mico
12-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Baffles me why this wasn't pulled down in the grade? - I pull something that hot down on footage shot on an EX3 until it falls apart - would have been nice to see the BMCC pulled back without falling apart (you get an idea of how much hidden detail there is in the final shot when the image fades out)

Probably from too much time spent with low dynamic range shooting with DSLr's. Some people don't know about hidden detail because they've never had a camera that can pull it out.

rick.lang
12-04-2012, 02:53 PM

Truth is they resent that they're still waiting for their BMCC while someone else is using one.

SadLuck
12-05-2012, 11:28 AM

There's a reason for that, actually. Envy.

"Models don't smile because their job is to be envied by the viewer. An "absent, unfocused look" indicates that the model isn't paying attention to you--she's too important to do that, and she doesn't have to hide her disgust or misery from you. If, however, you buy the product, you too can become enviable."

Frank Glencairn
12-05-2012, 11:47 AM
LOL, doesn't work for me - the ladies better smile at me, when they want to sell me something.
On the other hand, most of the stuff is meant for other women (shoes, clothing, fragrance) anyway.

Here is a proper way to sell me something :)

nickjbedford
12-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Smiling women are far more attractive than grumpy looking women.

thegregferris
12-05-2012, 05:40 PM
We should see if some of the female forum members agree.

Oh wait, are there any?