PDA

View Full Version : Nikon mount for Ursa Mini Pro

G-Man
08-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Is there a set release date for the Nikon mount for the Ursa Mini Pro yet? I had read somewhere that it would be out mid-August, and although there are a few more days left until then, I've not heard a more concrete date yet.

Denny Smith
08-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Well, it more like a week to 10-days left, so anything could happen between now and then. Like all other BM releases, youmwill wake,up,one morning and it will be in the post! BM does not publish exact release dates for anything?
Cheers

rick.lang
08-18-2017, 09:04 PM
Tim, has said, they're expecting to release it in August, so in a he next couple of weeks. He was also hoping to release the SSD option for the Mini Pro at the same time, but we haven't heard confirmation recently. The price of the F mount is $395.

G-Man
08-29-2017, 10:17 AM
Latest update from Tim per Blackmagic forum on 8/28/2017, states the First production units of the Nikon F mount will ship before the end of the week. Fingers crossed!

chris.white
10-18-2017, 02:37 PM
Just got an email from BH that mine is on the way and I should have it this Friday (10/20)
---
c

paulrossjones
11-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Is there a set release date for the Nikon mount for the Ursa Mini Pro yet? I had read somewhere that it would be out mid-August, and although there are a few more days left until then, I've not heard a more concrete date yet.

why dont you use a ef to nikon adaptor? i have used these in the past with my stills lenses. they dont autofocus, but you probably don need that.

paul

Denny Smith
11-15-2017, 02:50 AM
Stacking adapters can lead to image issues caused by any play in the adapter connections. It usually better to swap out the mounts, it is more secure, and the BM Nikon Mount is much better than any adapter I have seen, with excellent iris control that is lacking in most adapters.
Cheers