PDA

View Full Version : A Little Crime Of Passion - Hopefully one of the first features shot on the BMC

imdjay
11-16-2012, 12:42 AM
we're set to start shooting in december, i'm within the first 20 preorders, still hoping it comes through. In the meantime you can see what how we're going to stylize it. It's a color Film Noir:

http://www.indiegogo.com/ALCOP?a=384960

ryan brown
11-16-2012, 02:12 AM
Is this a BMCC thread, or just a plug to your indiegogo? Good luck with the film, but c'mon man... if posting it here, at least put it in the off topic

Newman
11-16-2012, 04:53 AM
I think someone announcing they're prepping a feature film (or two) shooting on BMC is relevant. The gear and technical specs are interesting but I'd like to see more posts on creative projects.

Kyle Presley
11-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Is this a BMCC thread, or just a plug to your indiegogo? Good luck with the film, but c'mon man... if posting it here, at least put it in the off topic

As if we have anything else to talk about.

Macielle
11-16-2012, 09:12 AM
As if we have anything else to talk about.

ahaahahah! LOVED IT!

imdjay
11-16-2012, 12:01 PM
It's seriously getting that negative in here?

If you disagree with something, disagree with it. In a CIVIL fashion.

This post was for anyone interested in something planned to be shot on this camera which happens to have a Noir styling, not something terribly common and plays to the strengths of the camera, if you think it should be in off topic then ask a mod to move it and they will decide.

The indiegogo page is where we have all of the up to date information about the project. Clicking the link doesn't obligate you to donate, so what's your beef? It's information, about a project, and some people take interest in how projects are being funded as well as how they're being shot.