PDA

View Full Version : The Suspense Challenge Film Riot Entry

jsfilmz
08-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Short notice mostly shot while on vacation to Spain. Enjoy. Wife shot the entire thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj5grNCSEgU&feature=youtu.be

DPStewart
08-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Cool man!

redshift
08-02-2016, 03:07 AM
Oh shoot! I used to watch Film Riot all the time, but I missed the last month or so. I didn't know the Monday challenge was back! I won't have time to whip something together before Friday :(

jsfilmz
08-02-2016, 04:35 AM
Oh shoot! I used to watch Film Riot all the time, but I missed the last month or so. I didn't know the Monday challenge was back! I won't have time to whip something together before Friday :(

Lol i just found out last wednesday too lol.

redshift
08-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Lol i just found out last wednesday too lol.

Did you find a way to download the free suspense track from them? Apparently it was only available until July 17th. I was considering throwing something together to enter, but I won't bother if I can't get some decent music :/

jsfilmz
08-03-2016, 04:02 AM
Did you find a way to download the free suspense track from them? Apparently it was only available until July 17th. I was considering throwing something together to enter, but I won't bother if I can't get some decent music :/

Nah i wasnt able to download their free track either. I had to purchase all of mine.