PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happens if you cancel through Red?

BM4EVER
11-04-2012, 06:43 AM
Hey guys, I would have posted this on reduser.net but I joined up but haven't been "approved" yet.

What happens if you cancel an order thru Red? I can't seem to find it in the T&Cs, they just say you've got 10 days from receiving your gear to return it.

I haven't been charged a deposit yet, would I lose 10% if I cancel?

THANKS

adam777
11-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Hey guys, I would have posted this on reduser.net but I joined up but haven't been "approved" yet.

What happens if you cancel an order thru Red? I can't seem to find it in the T&Cs, they just say you've got 10 days from receiving your gear to return it.

I haven't been charged a deposit yet, would I lose 10% if I cancel?

THANKS

Call right now and ask. Changed your mind?

BM4EVER
11-04-2012, 07:00 AM
I can't connect; I live in Australia. Changed my mind? Yes. No. Maybe :( Thinking of cancelling both BMC and R1 and sticking with my 2 GH2s for now. I know them, I know how to light for them, and I'm just wasting so much time on cameras right now when I should be spending it on script, performances and sound.

adam777
11-04-2012, 07:03 AM
I can't connect; I live in Australia. Changed my mind? Yes. No. Maybe :( Thinking of cancelling both BMC and R1 and sticking with my 2 GH2s for now. I know them, I know how to light for them, and I'm just wasting so much time on cameras right now when I should be spending it on script, performances and sound.

Send an email and keep ringing. Their emails are time stamped. I'm in Australia as well.