PDA

View Full Version : FREE Sound effect maker

VictorSound
06-01-2016, 01:02 AM
Hi, guys!

My name is Victor and I am a professional Sound Designer. I've been working in the film industry for over 5 years. Last year, our team started a new sound effect creation service http://diforb.com/

On our website, you can find a large amount of free sound effects gunshots, explosions, and sounds of different animals. Also, we offer lots of other ones that are perfectly suitable for movies and animation. Our service can be helpful for the indie film-makers as it allows to select and adjust desired sound effects effortlessly.

We'd like to create a very popular and useful service that could help film-makers create sound effects of a high quality. Diforb is working in beta mode, for now, so we'd be grateful for any bits of advice and feedback.

Revdesign Industries
06-01-2016, 04:36 PM
Hey This is awesome! such a cool and clean website for all the sounds. I haven't had a chance to play with the designer, but for what you are doing, i can tell its tons better than most the things you find out there. Thanks for your work!

VictorSound
06-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Hey This is awesome! such a cool and clean website for all the sounds. I haven't had a chance to play with the designer, but for what you are doing, i can tell its tons better than most the things you find out there. Thanks for your work!
Forrest, thanks for your feedback :)

stip
06-02-2016, 03:43 AM
Looks good. I like the demos, running through all the sounds fast gives a good picture of the content and mood. Best of luck to you!

markmwilliams
06-02-2016, 08:36 AM
This looks great and is something that could really grow. Thanks for putting together and sharing :)