PDA

View Full Version : Music Video shot with Bmcc, gh4,a7sii i would love Feedback

aristotelispapak
03-22-2016, 06:11 PM
Hello everyone , i finally finished my new music video, it was shot with Bmcc, Blackmagic Pocket, panasonic gh4 and with sony a7s.
All the story shots are with Bmcc except the slow motion shots that was shot with Gh4, and the band was shot with sony a7s ii. In my opinion was very easy to match the colour from these different cameras.
What is your opinion about that , and i would love to hear more thoughts and recommendations about the video . Thanks a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHAZYK6x6iE

razz16mm
03-22-2016, 08:34 PM
I like the music and the visual story. The overall look is nicely consistent and fits the subject well. Love the rhythm of movement and cutting. Nice job.

aristotelispapak
03-23-2016, 06:04 AM
Thank you very much for your feedback really appreciated, i am glad that you liked it.

bzpop
03-23-2016, 07:45 AM
really good video, except for a few shaky shots that i'd stabilize, great tune and visuals, i wouldn't tell that there are three cameras,
i'll be honest i didn't like the ending, everything was great till the point where 'system' started to bit up an 'artist', i'd rather make the guy fly, showing his feet lifting off the ground and 'system' guys looking up and trying to reach him instead of creating that mini revolution, violence always brings more violence,
but that just me :)
thank you for sharing!

aristotelispapak
03-23-2016, 03:35 PM
thank you very much for the honesty, i am with you about the violence 100% , my thought about this story was that i will show the violence from the system because thats something that exists and i am sure about my feeling about this , but in the revolution i did't show the fight only the people to reach the "system" because i am not sure if i believe that a violent revolution will change that kind of things. Sorry for my English :-) and thanks again.

walloux
03-23-2016, 04:34 PM
super i liked everything! thats make me think that we (filmakers) are lucky to have so many tools to produce our project

well done

aristotelispapak
03-24-2016, 06:05 AM
Thanks a lot , yes we are lucky and there are all of theme relatively cheap tools,

Mark Howser
03-24-2016, 10:00 AM
Great job setting up the scene right from the start! Between the (very well done) color grading, the smoke and that eerie billboard, the general vibe came through right away and only got stronger throughout. Thanks for sharing!

aristotelispapak
03-25-2016, 08:44 AM
thanks a lot man i was not sure if i succeed to set the scene and the mood that i wanted, thats why i really love to post my projects here because i know that i will have creative feedback even if its not positive i know that its honest and always helping me to get better. Thanks to all.