PDA

View Full Version : Adorama purchase of ZACUTO SCORPION

Peter917
11-22-2015, 01:46 PM
So on adorama i saw a the ZACUTO SCORPION in the used dept. for 400usd. it was labeled "ZACUTO Z-DSP, SCORPION" and the picture was the full rig, but under the picture it said(picture does not represent product) not sure if that is just because it is in the used dept. The description for the it was the exact same as you would find on the full rig when purchased new. They are selling it new on adorama for 2,500. I already placed the order and there is no customer service available on sundays, i know my best bet is to just call monday but was wondering if anyone here might have any information they could give.

I feel 400usd is a steal price for the rig, the condition rating was also "E" which means it has signs of minor wear and usage but the fact that it is 400 had me a bit skeptical. The item was called ZACUTO Z-DSP, SCORPION as I already stated so it's hard to for me to assume its not the full rig. Any ideas?

Also it says my order is "on hold" which according to them that means order is being verified or has payment issues I assume since i made the purchase today(sunday) at 2am that it says that because they don't process orders on weekends? Thanks for any input anyone has to give!

HelenOster
11-23-2015, 12:29 AM
So on adorama i saw a the ZACUTO SCORPION in the used dept. for 400usd. it was labeled "ZACUTO Z-DSP, SCORPION" and the picture was the full rig, but under the picture it said(picture does not represent product) not sure if that is just because it is in the used dept. The description for the it was the exact same as you would find on the full rig when purchased new. They are selling it new on adorama for 2,500. I already placed the order and there is no customer service available on sundays, i know my best bet is to just call monday but was wondering if anyone here might have any information they could give.

I feel 400usd is a steal price for the rig, the condition rating was also "E" which means it has signs of minor wear and usage but the fact that it is 400 had me a bit skeptical. The item was called ZACUTO Z-DSP, SCORPION as I already stated so it's hard to for me to assume its not the full rig. Any ideas?

Also it says my order is "on hold" which according to them that means order is being verified or has payment issues I assume since i made the purchase today(sunday) at 2am that it says that because they don't process orders on weekends? Thanks for any input anyone has to give!

Please be aware that I am usually available on Sundays: Helen@adorama.com!

Yes, your order is on hold because we don't ship on Sundays.

If you have any additional concerns or queries regarding your order, please don't hesitate to email me directly.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Helen@adorama.com

bscenefilms
11-23-2015, 12:57 PM
Please be aware that I am usually available on Sundays: Helen@adorama.com!

Yes, your order is on hold because we don't ship on Sundays.

If you have any additional concerns or queries regarding your order, please don't hesitate to email me directly.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Helen@adorama.com

Nice customer service right there...

HelenOster
11-23-2015, 01:00 PM
Nice customer service right there...

;) :D

rick.lang
11-23-2015, 04:01 PM
There's no argument on our boards, Helen is the best!

HelenOster
11-23-2015, 04:14 PM
There's no argument on our boards, Helen is the best!

:D ;)

jambredz
11-23-2015, 10:15 PM
Swooping in like Batman...or bat girl in this case :)

ty_lowcountry
11-25-2015, 07:57 AM
Well I'll be...that's customer service right there!

HelenOster
11-25-2015, 07:58 AM
Well I'll be...that's customer service right there!

Always! :o

cmckinlay
12-04-2015, 04:44 PM
I have to jump on that bandwagon as well. Adorama constantly goes above and beyond for me. I try to do all my shopping there. On the NAB floor this year, Charles M. was awesome and hooked me up with some insane deals on gear. They really won me over as a customer. Haven't met Helen though. Nice to meet you!