PDA

View Full Version : I bought a 7 in 1 promaster reflector kit and the wrinkles....so

Peter917
01-18-2015, 10:49 AM
I bought this 7 in one reflector kit and it has a green and blue screen in it and my god is it wrinkled to shit how are you supposed to use this with wrinkles all 7 in the package have wrinkles so does anyone have tips to get the wrinkles out? If I have to do wrinkle this thing every time I switch out reflectors and what not I'm going to be very annoyed.

jtfarabee
01-21-2015, 09:47 AM
Steam? Whenever I unfold my backgrounds, I try to hang them up for a day or two before I need them. I live in FL so the humidity seems to help get rid of wrinkles in the fabric.

Park Edwards
01-21-2015, 10:33 AM
Steam? Whenever I unfold my backgrounds, I try to hang them up for a day or two before I need them. I live in FL so the humidity seems to help get rid of wrinkles in the fabric.

what part of Florida?

vicharris
01-21-2015, 12:43 PM
You'll most likely need a wardrobe steamer. A downside of cheap chroma material is it wrinkles horribly. I mean it all wrinkles but the cheap stuff is far worse. After you steam it, pull it as tight as you can using sandbags or something heavy.