09-22-2012, 01:47 PM
whoever was on the receiving end of this is probably not a happy camper:
http://izismile.com/2011/06/20/girlfriends_revenge_10_pics.html

Brad Ferrell
09-22-2012, 02:16 PM
like that lily allen video

Tim Hole
09-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Funny you should mention the Lilly Allen video something very similar happened to me once, although far worse as far as i'm concerned. After we broke up she let herself into my house and doused my vinyl collection with isopropyl alcohol, I think, and set fire to them. I came back to find my entire vinyl collection melted together on the patio. Words cannot describe how devastated I still am about it, even fourteen years later. She didn't know that I had accounted for 99% of them for insurance reasons and the very large collection was worth a lot of money. I took her to court, as I was also a DJ at the time she not only had to pay the full value of the records but also had to pay for loss of earnings. You can buy lenses again, you can't simply buy a record collection. One that you had been collecting from the age of ten, and also included my fathers collection. I will leave the colourful language to your imagination.

Also my friends mum took a crowbar to her husbands '66 Corvette Stingray, that he had spent five years restoring. In that case I kind of understood her frustration and she took it out on the car.

The attacks that come from the ones we love are always the ones that cause the most damage, not because of who did it, but because they know what to do to truly destroy something within us.

mikowolf
09-23-2012, 04:54 AM
and that also makes it despicable. Even if you cheat on someone or whatever was happening between any two people, doesnt mean that you are fully right to destroy somebody elses property and thats somebody most people don't understand. I don't get it realy. One should cope with the problems in a more civilised matter. Court, went your frustration there :/

Brad Ferrell
09-23-2012, 08:39 AM
The attacks that come from the ones we love are always the ones that cause the most damage, not because of who did it, but because they know what to do to truly destroy something within us.

profound brother. profound.