PDA

View Full Version : question for mods regarding a new section for this site

daydreamersproductions
09-14-2012, 01:43 AM
I am not a vendor and I know vendors are not allowed to advertise in the forum. But I am wondering if you could create a section for Vendors that they can advertise their products for the BMCC in so that, instead of us searching all over the net, vendors can promote and show new products for the camera. That way it would be easier for us to know what accessories are out there for it. That way they are not breaking the rules advertising in the other sections of this site, but we still are up on the new stuff. You can even put a disclaimer on the section that you are not endorsing any of these products, and this section is just to provide you with info on the newest accessories. if you buy from any vendors, not responsible for anything that happens in the sale. That way everyone knows that if there is an issue, it is between them and the company. Just a suggestion.

nickjbedford
09-14-2012, 01:51 AM
I'd support this. It would be great to know about new accessories directly from posts made on the forum, but in an obvious place.

kevin baggott
09-14-2012, 08:11 AM
great idea....

fxvet
09-14-2012, 10:38 AM
I am not a vendor and I know vendors are not allowed to advertise in the forum. But I am wondering if you could create a section for Vendors that they can advertise their products for the BMCC in so that, instead of us searching all over the net, vendors can promote and show new products for the camera. That way it would be easier for us to know what accessories are out there for it. That way they are not breaking the rules advertising in the other sections of this site, but we still are up on the new stuff. You can even put a disclaimer on the section that you are not endorsing any of these products, and this section is just to provide you with info on the newest accessories. if you buy from any vendors, not responsible for anything that happens in the sale. That way everyone knows that if there is an issue, it is between them and the company. Just a suggestion.

+1 :)

Jglucks
09-14-2012, 11:09 AM
+1

David
09-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Great idea. This really is a no brainer and a must have. Hopefully the will do this.

blahey
09-14-2012, 12:30 PM
essentially a list of related products would be grand!

George
09-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Sounds good to me!

wileydavis
01-30-2014, 08:51 PM
As a vendor (Hondo Garage) I support this action. I'd love a section where we can discuss issues and new products publicly, without worrying about getting booted.

Fluoro
01-30-2014, 09:30 PM
I would think eventually the owners would want vendors to pay for advertising on here like it is on dvxuser.

jamestucker
10-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Love this idea.

vicharris
10-13-2014, 10:35 PM
I would think eventually the owners would want vendors to pay for advertising on here like it is on dvxuser.

nail on head